- Version 3.5 is now available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. Please visit Customer area to download.
- If you would like to try it before you buy, 30-day demo versions are available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. Please visit Demo page to get it instantly.
- Xoctave 3.5 is now free for instructors who are willing to use it for their classes or non-profit scientific projects. Please visit academics page to learn more.
- Beautiful and unique GUI, offers an easy to use scientific development environment
- Available for many operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OSX
- Customizable look and feel including ability to use different languages
- Integrated console, script editor, variable list and viewer, history, directory content viewers, and more
- D&G Computing is committed to assisting educators develop academic programs by providing more than 50% discount
- Xoctave functionality can be even further extended by adding plugins to expand its core capabilities using plugins